Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion


Vaseline Total Moisture

Clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin
Pure oat extract + stratys 3
Multi-layer moisture

Before I was just using baby lotion for my daily body lotion because it seemed to be working well for my skin. The past few weeks my skin had seemed very dry so I decided to try something else. I picked this up at Rite Aid and it was about 4 dollars for the 10 oz. size. I started using it and it really seemed to be working much better than the baby lotion. I noticed that if I shower and apply the lotion, then apply more the morning after it kind of feels waxy and thick. So I would recommend showering between applications.  I think it works pretty well but I wouldn’t say it is the most amazing body moisturizer ever. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Vaseline Total Moisture line has 3 levels of moisture aloe fresh, total moisture, and cocoa radiant. This specific lotion is the medium one, total moisture. You can read more on the back of the bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment