Friday, August 3, 2012

Broadway Nails Real Life Brush-on Gel Nails Kit


Broadway Nails Real Life Brush-on Gel Nails Kit

$10.00 – $11.00 Most Drug Stores

I have bought 2 kits now and the results of these nails are pretty good if you follow the directions correctly. If you don’t they will never dry.

First time I did this I did the steps right but when I put the gel on I brushed the gel on all the fingers then went back and did the activator but you really should do each finger at a time. Put the Activator right on top of the wet gel or they will never become hard. It is self-leveling so you don’t need to file a ton. The tips that come with the kit are really good and are very flesh with your nail without filing. Do not file the white tips unless the gel is on them, because the white will come right off.  Here are some pictures of how mine turn out both times.


These are the finish product pictures the second time I did them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment