Saturday, August 25, 2012

E.L.F Goodies Part 1!


E.L.F Goodies Part 1!


Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Black
Not the best eyeliner pen ever, it seems like it is dried up. It still applies color but you have to go over it multiple times. Good for only $1.00. :]














Foundation Brush Essentials line.
Not good for foundation but I love these for applying my face masks! Only $1.00 and amazing uses for them.














Eyelid Primer
I love this! I really don’t have super oily lids but it defiantly makes a difference in my shadows! They last much longer and do not crease for hours! :]





Luscious Liquid Lipstick (Baby Lips)
More like a lip gloss! Not a lot of color but it lasts surprising long for only costing $1.00. Even after about 3 hours my lips are glossy and shiny and silky feeling! :]

















I bought everything online from eyeslipsface.com :]

No comments:

Post a Comment