Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inexpensive Top Coat (Nail Polish)


Inexpensive Top Coat (Nail Polish)

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat

Strong, Shiny, Chip-resistant nails!

Patented formula with Nylon & Pro-Vitamin B5

This claims to be a base and top coat. I have not tried this as a base coat because I do not think the shiny base coats hold the nail polish any better than my natural nail bed. But for a top coat this is quite good. It dries and it very hard, it’s not tacky or gel like. It’s just rock hard. It is very shiny but I have seen better top coats if you’re looking for just shine. Over all I am quit pleased with this product. I got mine at Rite-Aid for about 5 dollars and I think it is worth the price. The brush is a rectangle shape which I like for painting it on. It isn’t that fast at drying but once it is dry it is rock solid. Here are some pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment