Saturday, August 4, 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh 3-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector


Maybelline Dream Fresh 3-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector


BB Crème

Spf 30

Light Sheer Tint

Claims to:
Blurs imperfections
Enhances
Brightens
Adjusts to skin tone
Smoothes
Hydrates
SPF 30 Protects
0% Oils and other heavy ingredients



I really love this stuff. I have healed all my acne up and have pretty clear skin now. I also have a normal skin type. This isn’t full cover by any means but I am sure it could be built up to at lease medium coverage. It is very light and silky smooth feeling. It feels just like a moisturizer on my skin. It is a dewy bb crème so if you are oily skin type or don’t like the shiny look I would powder. I usually just powder my nose and chin and then just use a powder blush and bronzer and it lasts pretty well. The main thing I want to make clear is how good it feels on your skin. It is so light and just makes your skin feel great, and look great at the same time. It’s an inexpensive product and I will continue to buy it all the time! Here are some pictures and swatches! Hope this helps you! 5-8 dollars at drug stores.

Mine is the Lightest Shade









No comments:

Post a Comment