Monday, August 13, 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

BEST FOUNDATION POWDER FROM THE DRUG STORE I HAVE EVER USED!!!

The powder foundation is so perfect. It makes my skin look like my skin but just more beautiful! Its not powdery it has never caked up on me!
It’s about 7 dollars at most drug stores.
My color is in Sand Medium 0-1
It comes with a mirror and a powder puff that twist out from the bottom.
I can use this with foundation to set it or alone for a lighter coverage.

I absolutely love it and would recommend it to just about anyone. I was looking into the MAC MSF Natural for a foundation powder and was recommended to try this instead and they are said to be similar. I would love to know your opinion if you have tried the MAC one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment