Tuesday, August 28, 2012

E.L.F Goodies Part 2!


E.L.F Goodies Part 2!

Brushes

Eye Crease Brush $1.00
Super small and dense! Love it for underneath my lash line and placing small amounts of shadow. Would probably be great for small concealing spots also.













Small Angled Brush $3.00. I use this for my eye brows or eye liner. Just a great synthetic brush.




Powder Brush $3.00

The infamous powder brush from elf! Amazing for liquid foundation and powder foundations!

I bought one of these last year at this time it has finally broken so I ordered a new one and they have changed a little. The new one is a little shorter and the bristles are mush softer.







 (The picture comparing the two, the longer one is the older one and the entire bundle of hairs has completely come out of the brush that’s why it looks so funny, I pushed them back down.) 

Top - new one
Bottom - old one from last year



No comments:

Post a Comment