Monday, June 18, 2012


 French Manicure – Black & Clear

I did my nails last night and it was super easy and turned out very cute. I used the Nailene Perfect Tips French polish guides. They are just “U” shaped stickers you apply to your nails to get a clean tip line.  I used an NYC quick dry nail polish in Blackula. Super cheap but works well. I think its around $0.97 at Wal-Mart. After that was dry I pealed the stickers off and waited a little bit longer so they were very dry then I applied the L.A. Colors Super Strength Nail Builder right over the top. I like using this first because it dries fast and it kind of soaks in to my nails before my actual top coat. 

So I did 2 coats of that then the NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny top coat. It’s also around $1.00. But I noticed the next day my nails have cracks in the polish. It’s probably not the best top coat but it works for me. I purchased everything at Wal-Mart. It’s a super fun look and you could do it with any color at all! I have also done this with a hot pink and its my favorite way to change up the regular french manicure!

This is my finished result. I did clean up around the edges with Q-tips and Pure acetone. I have short nails but it was still very easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment