Monday, June 18, 2012

Beauty Post


Maybelline Porcelain Collection Lip Sticks

If you are a regular beauty shopper or someone who watches a lot of YouTube videos of guru’s you have probably heard some talk about the new Maybelline Lipsticks! The Maybelline Porcelain Collection Lip Sticks are 100% absolutely amazing! The Colors are compared to many MAC lipsticks and are only 7 to 9 dollars depending on where you get them, if you can find them. A ton of people are having trouble finding them because they are already sold out! From what I have heard they had this collection out last year some time I believe and they have brought it back for a limited time.

As soon as I heard about them I went searching! I found mine at Walgreens. I got 2 of the shades.

Nude Nuances (865)

Porcelain Pink (850)

Nude Nuances is compared to MAC Hue and Porcelain Pink is compared to St. Germain.

They are very creamy and silky smooth. I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath and exfoliate your lips before wearing them so you can get the full effect. But you know your own lips and can tell what will work best.  The packaging is like all the other Maybelline lip sticks except with matte caps. Also all the lipsticks have the same colored cap so you cant tell the colors apart which kind of bothers me when I am looking for one color in my purse.

At my Walgreens they were about $6.50.


 Pink Porcelain is the top swatch and Nude Nuances is the bottom swatch. 

                                                                        









No comments:

Post a Comment