Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Big Concealer Brush


So… makeup brushes, drug store makeup brushes! There are not as many makeup brushes in the drug stores these days. I was at a grocery store and I was looking at the Ecotools brushes and they do have a pretty large selection of different brushes. I have heard that they are very good brushes but never picked one up. But I finally did about a month ago and I LOVE this brush! I got a larger concealer brush and it is fantastic. It is dense and soft and it just feels like a sturdy brush. I have washed it about 6 times because I am using cream products on it and it has not shed one bit! So far I am very impressed! I am not sure if I will be purchasing more because they are expensive for a drug store brush but I think if I did buy another one I would be happy with it! I Believe mine was around $5.00 but most of the other brushes are around $10.00.

Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush 



No comments:

Post a Comment