Monday, June 18, 2012


Essence Beauty Products

I have seen Essence beauty products talked about from YouTube beauty guru’s that are from Canada. So I assumed this brand was only in Canada. But I recently went to Fred Meyers, a grocery type stores, and found them! It was set up in a very nice display so I am assuming it is new. I only got a lip gloss because I didn't have a lot of time to look but I later found out the one I got is a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight! It is in the shade Nude Candy and it is a XXXL Shine Lip Gloss. For me it doesn’t stay on all that long but that’s because it isn’t very sticky. For me it looks best with a lip stick underneath or even a lip balm. It’s a more sheer color but could be built up. It does have glitters in it but not big chunky glitters. It is a great lip gloss for layering and it was only $1.99!

After finding them at the store I had to go back and I got an eye shadow, “Essence colour & shine eye shadow”. Mine is in 11 mercurios and it is a champagne color. It looks like a baked eye shadow with silver shimmers running through it. On the skin it looks very shimmery and glowy. I love it for a highlight color or an allover eye lid color. I defiantly will be getting more. Only $2.99!

The Websites says they do not test on animals and you can find their products at Ulta, H E B, and Fred Meyers.


I have been using both of these products now for about 3 weeks now and I am in LOVE with both products! They are truly great cosmetics for what you are paying!








No comments:

Post a Comment