Thursday, July 5, 2012

Face Secrets Facial Cleansing Brush


Face Secrets Facial Cleansing Brush

$2.19 at Sally’s Beauty Supply

I use this with facial cleansers to exfoliate my face, neck, and chest. It’s very gentle. It feels like a baby hair brush. It has soft bristles and they are very bendable. I have used it with another more intense face exfoliator and together they are very intense but my skin can handle that. My skin is acne prone so I have been using this every other day in the evenings. It has really been beneficial to my skin. I stay away from my eye area because the skin there is so thin and fragile this brush would be to a bit too rough. It also has a clear cap to go over the brush head but mine didn’t fit on the brush so it just fell off. Maybe mine was broken but it would be nice to keep it clean and safe from dust and what not with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment